Sunday Seminars is an adult education hour that expands our understanding of the subtle details and overarching truths of our God and the theology, ministry, and history He has authored. Meeting every Sunday morning at 9:00am for one hour, Sunday Seminars run on multiple tracks and are open to everyone.
Seminars at Faith are designed to train us in our discipleship of Jesus Christ. We provide six separate tracks in a two year cycle.
- The History & Theology track exposes us to the history and doctrine of the church.
- The Christian Discipleship track lays out insight for how we can grow as Christians.
- The Engaging the World track trains us how to engage the world with the good news of Jesus Christ.
- The Basics track grounds us in the basic disciplines of the Christian life.
- The Bible Overview track seeks to improve our understanding of Scripture.
- The Christian Roles track applies God’s wisdom to our various relationships.