Friday, November 4 - Sunday, November 6
What is the Weekender?
The Weekender is a three day experience that gives a practical view of a healthy church and exists to benefit other local churches, pastors, and students as it seeks to
- Promote healthy church polity
- Allow observations of healthy patterns and culture
- Encourage pastors in local church ministry
Attendees will have the opportunity to observe an elder’s meeting, experience all regularly scheduled services and the preparation involved, as well as spend time discussing the biblical intentionality behind each aspect of our church.
When does the Weekender occur?
The Weekender occurs the 1st week of November, from Friday evening to Sunday evening.
What are the logistics involved?
- Attendees can seek accommodations at any of the nearby hotels.
- Meals will be provided on Friday evening, Saturday (breakfast & lunch), Sunday (lunch and dinner).
- All travel plans will be up to the individual attending. We ask that all attendees to be at every session in order to receive the best benefit for the conference. With that in mind, attendees would need to arrive for the opening session at 5:00pm on Friday and begin travel after 10:00pm on Sunday.
- Weekender registration is $125 per person.