With joy and eagerness, it is our desire to encourage one another in love and good deeds while challenging each other to fulfill our calling of being conformed into the image of Christ and making Him known in word and action. We are deliberate and intentional throughout the membership process because of our conviction that members ought to be accountable to God and one another.
Perhaps you have been attending Faith and are interested in the prospect of becoming a member. If that is you, here is what you can expect:
1. Attend a “Life at Faith” luncheon
- “Life at Faith” is a learning environment in which one will learn why and how to be a part of Faith Bible Church. The luncheon aims to rehearse the mission, distinctives, and structure of our church.
2. Meeting with a Pastor
- Since we believe God has entrusted us with the responsibility to care for one another, this meeting allows us the opportunity to get to know you and answer any questions you may have about how to best partner with Faith Bible Church. At the same time, this time together will help us learn how to best serve you and your family.
3. Affirmation by the Church
- Finally, we want to receive you publicly into our church family. At a members’ meeting, we will share your testimony with our people and they, in turn, will commit to love and care for you. If you have not yet been baptized as believer, the membership process will culminate in a Sunday morning baptism.